Wednesday, July 30, 2014

Back 2 School! Classroom Decor! {freebie too!}

So what your classroom says about you says a lot about you as a teacher...at least I think so! I spend A LOT of time setting up and getting my classroom ready. I love making it look inviting/warm/friendly/comfortable I do have a bit going on but I try not to go over the top too much (however many would disagree!)
 I have loved being able to make my own decor, because I can make things exactly as I want.

As you can see from the picture below, I am totally ready for school to start...
He he he okay maybe not so ready! I'll get there though!

I'll be sharing more pics as things get put away and cleaned up. Anyway my classroom decor this year was inspired by an alphabet that I saw and I made my own!
They are pretty cute don't you think?! You can find them here, they are currently on sale for 20% but will be on sale again soon...

This alphabet also inspired a few other projects including homework folder labels.

You can add individual student names! and they are FREE, (Sorry they were free for a short time) you can get them $3 and use them every year!

Be sure to check out the other link ups too!



Next Week: Keys to Success!



4 comments :

Lindsey Petlak said...

I LOVE your new ABCs and the adorable folder labels. So cute, colorful, AND functional {#winning}!!! I think the ABCs would be perfect for my friend who teachers Kindergarten and will be sure to pass the link along. Thanks for linking up and sharing!
-Lindsey
It's Elementary, My Dear!

JB said...

You are so lucky to have started working on your classroom. I can't wait to start setting up. We can't go back until August 11th. Such a bummer!

I love your abc's. They are so cute!
Jennifer
buzzinbeesoflearning.blogspot.com

Erika said...

Well I'm not back yet until the 26th of August but it's too much pressure to try and get it all done ! Thank you for all of your kind words :)

Anonymous said...

I'm totally crying because I just found this on Pinterest and it's no longer free:*-(. Love your blog!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...